The Australian Alpine RoadTrip Autumn 2023 - Rider
The ultimate premium BMW Motorcycle owners, fully supported hosted ride.
Restricted numbers means more personal attention as your hosts guide you through some of Australia’s most glorious sealed motorcycling roads while you simply enjoy the experience of using of your BMW motorcycle as intended.
The Team will take care of you and everything involved ensuring you can relax, ride and enjoy.
This is the ultimate hosted ride for your ultimate riding machine and guaranteed to be a truely memorable experience for you.
Follow the host or make your own way at any stage. Enjoy the sights, the roads the company and more.
We're all about the journey. Join us.
// 4 Day weekend.
/ 1 Fantastic riding experience.
// Late February
Starting Friday TBA, 2023
Finishing Monday TBA, 2023
1,800KM from Melbourne through Eastern Victoria, up via regional NSW, across the Australian Alps and regions and home via regional Victoria.
- A “pre-trip” BMW Motorrad mechanical safety check is requiredand included in the above cost.
- Participants receive a “RoadTrip Kit” containing name tags, luggage tags, daily route maps, GPS files and instructions, safety and emergency information, riding tips and checklist.
- “Care Packs” including water, snacks and sunscreen will be made available along with access to comprehensive First Aid.
- BMW cap, lanyard and momento-photobook (post event) are provided.
- All meals included as well as opening breakfast and closing dinner events.
- Bike hire can be arranged at additional cost.
- Transport to and from the event can be arranged at additional cost.
*Includes all meals (excluding drinks), fuel and single, min 3 Star accommodation. Luggage Limits: Any luggage that is to be transported by the support van is limited to one piece of luggage per participant, with a maximum weight of 20kg. Specific routes are subject to change dependant on conditions, road works and other variables. Details, routes and dates subject to change prior to event confirmation in December 2022.